Cedar Pussywillow Decorated Box
- Determine how many pieces of cedar and twigs of pussy willow you will need.
- Check to be sure any lose pieces are sniped off before you start.
- Let your hot glue gun come up to temperature.
- Pick up a cedar sprig and try it for fit.
- Working carefully but quickly apply a few drops of hot glue to the bottom of the cedar sprig
- Quickly press the sprig into place and hold it firm for a few seconds while the glue sets.
- Finish the cedar before starting the pussy willows.
- Glue the pussy willow twigs in place using the same method as you did for the cedar.
- When you are finished go back and check for loose pieces
Remember the hot glue sets as it cools so work quickly but remember its hot.
Always follow the manufactures recommendations when using any electrical appliance.
Store these in a cool dark place until the event and transport them in a single layer.>Return to the Decorated Boxes